Ranger of Snow & Frost


 Sometime ago, I made and posted an outfit titled Ranger of Smoke & Flame, and I now decided to make a follow up outfit, for the ranger who protects the colder areas of the world. This outfit features a base of grey and white, with subtle browns as highlights, which is good for blending in with snow, frozen ground, and wintry trees.
I began with the helmet. Acquired from a Dunland epic quest, this helm features a cloth base, with a metal plated face-piece.

The hauberk features grey, white, and browns, with stitching, chainmail, and belts.

The shoulder guards features browns, with a bit of grey, and a very unique pattern.

I finished off the outfit with simple chainmail gloves and a pair of platesteel boots.








Head: Leather Helm of the Leaping Stag - Dunland Epic quest
Shoulders: Shining Scale Shoulder Guards (grey dye) World drop
Chest: Lesser Dextrous Chestguard of Fate (grey dye) World drop
Gloves: Scale Gloves of Fleetness - world drop
Feet: Dextrous Boots of Penetration (grey dye) world drop

*both were acquired in the Auction Hall, and I cannot find any information regarding where they are from on lotro-wiki.

Comments

  1. This a great complimentary piece to your Ranger of Smoke & Flame, Makaia. Aside of the coloring, what I love the most is how plain, simple, and unrestrictive this is. Well done :)

    As for the chest and boots, I know where you can get those. They're either landscape drops/rewards from the Helm's Deep zones or you can barter for those skins at the skirmish camp's medium armor vendor (level 90 and 95 gear, I believe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is the simplicity that makes this outfit.

      Thank you also for that information! I will add that info to the post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Spring in the Sutcrofts