Marshwarden
"Marshwarden? What in the world is a marshwarden? Do you mean march-warden, like Haldir?" Given the location of these screenshots, and the fact that this little hobbit is a warden, I decided to use this lovely play on words.
I bring you the first of a couple outfits from beta - and to be extremely honest, I'm crazy proud of this one. I think it is one of my best outfits yet, and I'm very sad I don't have this outfit on live. Whilst on beta, I took advantage of the large amounts of turbine points and mithril coins to purchase pieces of outfits I would usually never buy.
After picking out the chest and legs, I started choosing pieces that complimented the white, red, and brown. The circlet was easily chosen, and then I added the gauntlets. They feature brown bands, and with red dye, they matched perfectly.
The shoulderguards were brown, and the simplicity caught my eye.
My love for intricately designed boots easily chose the boots, and the warden's pack followed along quickly.
Head: Ceremonial Circlet of Restoration - Lalia's Market
Shoulders: Ceremonial Storyteller's Fur-lined Mantle (white dye) - Lalia's Market
Back: Warden's Pack - Outfitter
Chest: Ceremonial Linham - Lalia's Market
Gloves: Ceremonial Dunland Marcher's Leather Gauntlets (red dye) - Lalia's Market
Legs: Ceremonial Tavol-socas - Lalia's Market
Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Gambler (sienna dye) - Lalia's Market
Warsteed:
Tail: Simple Tail (black)
Hide: Overo War-steed (black)
Saddle: Victory Saddle
I bring you the first of a couple outfits from beta - and to be extremely honest, I'm crazy proud of this one. I think it is one of my best outfits yet, and I'm very sad I don't have this outfit on live. Whilst on beta, I took advantage of the large amounts of turbine points and mithril coins to purchase pieces of outfits I would usually never buy.
After picking out the chest and legs, I started choosing pieces that complimented the white, red, and brown. The circlet was easily chosen, and then I added the gauntlets. They feature brown bands, and with red dye, they matched perfectly.
The shoulderguards were brown, and the simplicity caught my eye.
My love for intricately designed boots easily chose the boots, and the warden's pack followed along quickly.
Head: Ceremonial Circlet of Restoration - Lalia's Market
Shoulders: Ceremonial Storyteller's Fur-lined Mantle (white dye) - Lalia's Market
Back: Warden's Pack - Outfitter
Chest: Ceremonial Linham - Lalia's Market
Gloves: Ceremonial Dunland Marcher's Leather Gauntlets (red dye) - Lalia's Market
Legs: Ceremonial Tavol-socas - Lalia's Market
Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Gambler (sienna dye) - Lalia's Market
Warsteed:
Tail: Simple Tail (black)
Hide: Overo War-steed (black)
Saddle: Victory Saddle





Comments
Post a Comment