Gold of the Royal City


No matter what part of Middle-earth I adventure into, there continues to be one place that is my favorite location: Edoras.

Edoras happens to be the capitol city of my favorite region of Middle-earth, and it is my opinion that LoTRO did justice to the beauty of the Mark.
The robe in this outfit is my absolute favorite robe I've ever come across in-game. The design of it is flawless, and there is nothing I can say other than that it is a simply gorgeous robe.

After the robe, I decided to use gold and silver as my colors. I thus chose a lovely silver circlet (though it is not fully a circlet..) and then went on to choose one of the best pair of shoulder guards in game (in my opinion.)

I finished off with a incredible and detailed pair of gauntlets, and a pair of simple boots.
Head: Rune-maker's Hat (white dye) Skirmish camp classic barter
Shoulders: Ceremonial Shoulders of the Lady's Defense (white dye) Lalia's Market barter
Chest: Tattered Robe of the Dunland Sage (gray dye) Dunland quest reward
Hands: Gloves of the Tireless Sentinel (white dye) Dunland barter
Feet: Nightshade Boots (white dye) Dunland quest reward

Warsteed:
Hide: Brindle War-steed (white dye)
Tail: Metal Braided Tail (black dye)

I quite liked this screenshot, so I decided to include it. 


Comments

  1. Luxurious silvers and golds in your outfit...definitely provides a feel of nobility :)

    Wonderful use for those shoulders. I've yet to find a way to use them in an outfit without feeling out of place. This too is one of my favorite robes in the game and I probably should use it more often. Rise of Isengard provided us with the highest quality in artwork and cosmetics. No odd clipping or making legs looks like wet spaghetti noodles. If only more robes were released with that expansion as landscape drops or quest rewards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I was definitely trying to go for a royal look.

      Rise of Isengard cosmetics are the best I've seen in-game, and it's a shame that we haven't gotten more cosmetics that are just as pretty in recent updates in expansions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Spring in the Sutcrofts