Evil Kept at Bay
The region of Angmar is filled with foul and horrible creatures; cargul, spiders, wargs, trolls... and much more. Carn Dum is the epitome of that evil. It is a dark place, with a poison green sky and foul air.
There are few who are brave enough to adventure into the dark of Carn Dum, but those who do are those who hold the evil at bay.
I started off the with hauberk, which has a grey, black, and a yellowy-gold base. It has a very unique chest design, and that's what caught my eye in it.
I then added the gloves and boots, both of which are fit for combat, and are black. The boots do have a small dagger placed on the side, for use if needed.
The circlet is one of my favorite in-game, but usually it is so exspensive in the Auction Hall. I was lucky enough to find a cheap one, and I snatched it up quickly. It is a simple band with a gold emblem on it.
I had originally used the Ranger set shoulderguards for this outfit, and I had even taken the screenshots for the outfit, but then I found these incredible shoulder guards in the AH, and they matched perfectly. A black background, gold/yellow laced throughout, and a very unique design.
Head: Tactical Eastemnet Assault Circlet (black dye) crafted light tier 8
Shoulders: Potent Wildermore Pauldrons of Battle - crafted heavy tier 8
Chest: Hauberk of the Mirrormere (black dye) LoTRO store exclusive
Hands: Fine Grey Company Gauntlets - epic quest reward
Feet: Fine Grey Company Boots - epic quest reward
![]() |
| proudly showing off the warsteed I got about a week ago! :) |
Plain Hide - default
Plain Black Saddle






That's a great hauberk and pauldron combination, Makaia, which I have always found pleasing to the eye. That, plus the dyes you've chosen, gives your character the much needed hearty and stalwart appearance for a evil-smiting stroll through the northern reaches of Angmar. Well done :)
ReplyDeleteNathrien - thank you so much! I agree, the shoulders and hauberk work together so well!
ReplyDeleteThe shoulders and circlet match very well with the Hauberk. Nice job :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! :)
Delete