Mourning
While questing in Western Rohan during beta, I came across a town called Morton. This town is located just across the Fords of Isen, and it had been pillaged and burned.
I hadn't before been planning on taking screenshots for the outfit I had created in this town, but suddenly the black and grey outfit seemed to make this man of Rohan apart of the town.
Since that time, I had written a sob story of a role-play background for this man of Rohan, featuring him mourning for the loss of his village.
For this outfit, I started with a base of black and grey. The chest piece happens to have one of my favorite hauberk skins (and you should know my endless love of hauberks), featuring buckles and belts.
The gauntlets were fingerless, with a metal base, buckles, and small daggers on them. The shoulders are hardy and ready for war, and are of an incredible design.
I finished off with a simple but unique pair of black boots.
Shoulders: Hyrde-Axle (black dye) Dunland epic quest reward
Chest: Tempered Iron Hauberk (black dye) Dunland quest reward
Hands: Secret of the West Gauntlets (black dye) Burglar barter
Feet: Boots of the Gambler (black dye) Burglar barter
War-steed:
Body: Burglar's Caparison (forest green)
Tail: Long Metal Tail (black)
Hide: Solid War-steed (black)
Saddle: Burglar's Saddle
Gear: Assassin's Accessories





Comments
Post a Comment