Dragon Scale

It's been such a joy as of late to working on outfits again. Nowadays, whether I'm running dailies or doing quests or really doing anything in game, I'm constantly thinking about what sort of outfits I could do inspired by the region I'm in, or what sort of screenshots I could take. When I took my blog hiatus I focused so much on getting a character to cap (which I was able to do.. twice), and then gearing said characters for end game content. Even though both characters aren't tier 2 ready yet, it's been very fun having different things to work on in game, not just leveling and gearing. 

This outfit is fully based around the absolutely beautiful Draigoch cloak my friend and fellow cosmetic blogger Nathrien so kindly gifted me. 

In comparison to the cloak, I wanted everything else to be simple, or at least I tried. I got really distracted by how amazing the Doom-hunter's shoulders are and just had to include them in the outfit, and I think they really compliment the gloves and add a very warrior-like feel to the outfit as a whole. Other than that, I think I was able to keep the outfit very simple. The leggings compliment the grey in the cloak, and the chest, while intricate, isn't overwhelming. And as in typical Makaia fashion, no helmet was used. I'm a sucker for all circlets in this game. 






Shoulders: Doom-hunter's Shoulders - crimson
Chest: Ceremonial Arth-crus - crimson
Feet: Strong Leather Boots of the Silent Watcher - crimson

Held: Ranger's Edge 

Comments

  1. Despite the difficulties of integrating Draigoch cloaks due to the glow, this outfit of yours is wonderful! The colors and pieces come together in a stunning blend of ferocity and courage.

    And welcome back to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Winds of Frost