Elvish Explorer


I love dresses. I love the feminine feel that they give, and the gorgeous simplicity that they offer.

This dress offers all those things, but actually even more, with the incredible lacy texture.

After using the gown as the base, I chose to use one of my favorite fancy cloaks, and it looked gorgeous.

A fellow cosmetic blogger once said to me that this cloak is one of the hardest to use cosmetics, and I totally agree. Because of the many tiers, and the crazy amount of gradient colors, it is a weird but gorgeous design.

I wanted a pair of shoulder guards that were pretty but unique, a pair I had barely seen used in the cosmetic world. I was going through Classic skirm camp barter, and well, these shoulders came up. I have never, ever seen these used in an outfit, they are a unique and cool design, and they dye gorgeously.

I finally finished off with a pretty and simple circlet for a pop of gold.
Head: Rune-maker's Hat (violet dye)
Shoulders: Shoulderpads of the Wall-warden (violet dye)
Chest: Elf-queen's Dress (violet dye)
Back: Cloak of the Northern Lights (violet dye)

Comments

  1. Hello :)

    I just found your blog today and i like what i see so far. Excited to see all the outfits you create.

    *Hugs*
    Devonna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm honored you are liking my outfits!

      Delete
  2. We really need more dresses in the game. By far, they're some of the most enjoyable and diverse pieces in the game. This another wonderful ensemble, Makaia. The cloak adds a lovely splash of color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Dresses are so nice!

      Thank you very much, and I'm absolutely loving this cloak :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Winds of Frost