Huntress of the Golden Wood
“Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars, not if you care for such things.”
The base inspiration behind this outfit is the golds, greens, and white-greys of Lorien. The golden leaves of the trees inspire the gold laced throughout the outfit. The green grass draws out the hints of green in the boots and cape, and the white-grey tree stumps inspire the general color of the outfit.
I have seemingly become lazy about my outfit - I have started skipping weeks to post, and I have not taken the time to take screenshots. But I am hoping I can put that behind me, and give everyone some new inspiration and such.
For quite some time, I have loved the Elvin styled outfits - those with tops that flow into leggings, with go into softly curved boots, which go into soft shoulder-guards. The cape is an elvish touch indeed, but in the past few days that I have been obsessively wearing this outfit, I have actually omitted the cape because I adore Makaia's hairstyle and the back of the chest piece is absolutely gorgeous.
Shoulders: Rock-climber's Shoulder Guards (white dye) crafted, tier 6 light armour
Back: Cloak of the Golden Wood (white dye) Moria/Lothlorien epic quest reward
Chest: Cuirass of Barahir (grey dye) world drop*
Legs: Rock-climber's Leggings (white dye) crafted, tier 6 light armour
Feet: Footman's Boots (white dye) crafted, tier 6 medium armour
*shares similar appearance with a crafted tier 5 medium armour piece
The base inspiration behind this outfit is the golds, greens, and white-greys of Lorien. The golden leaves of the trees inspire the gold laced throughout the outfit. The green grass draws out the hints of green in the boots and cape, and the white-grey tree stumps inspire the general color of the outfit.
I have seemingly become lazy about my outfit - I have started skipping weeks to post, and I have not taken the time to take screenshots. But I am hoping I can put that behind me, and give everyone some new inspiration and such.
For quite some time, I have loved the Elvin styled outfits - those with tops that flow into leggings, with go into softly curved boots, which go into soft shoulder-guards. The cape is an elvish touch indeed, but in the past few days that I have been obsessively wearing this outfit, I have actually omitted the cape because I adore Makaia's hairstyle and the back of the chest piece is absolutely gorgeous.
![]() |
| my first ever combat shot which wasn't messed up... YES! |
Shoulders: Rock-climber's Shoulder Guards (white dye) crafted, tier 6 light armour
Back: Cloak of the Golden Wood (white dye) Moria/Lothlorien epic quest reward
Chest: Cuirass of Barahir (grey dye) world drop*
Legs: Rock-climber's Leggings (white dye) crafted, tier 6 light armour
Feet: Footman's Boots (white dye) crafted, tier 6 medium armour
*shares similar appearance with a crafted tier 5 medium armour piece






Adhering to a posting schedule isn't easy, I can tell you. Sometimes you'll feel rushed, like you have to throw together an outfit for the sake of throwing one together. Been there. I've found it easiest to post when I get around to it, especially after finding the inspiration for an outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely a great outfit for blending into the Lothlorien scenery. I'll admit I had trouble seeing it in some of your pictures. Did you know that the sunlight comes from the south, despite rising in the east and setting in the west? You might not get the backgrounds you'd like, but it'll be much easier to see your outfits. I recently discovered where the light comes from myself :)
And as for the Cuirass of Barahir, I've seen it before. It's a generic world drop. But, it does share the skin with some T5 crafted medium armor based on what I see in your screenies.
Definitely. For a while, I tried to keep a weekly posting schedule, but as you said, it leads to rushing, and lower quality outfits.
DeleteThank you for that tip! I need to go back, and re-take these screenshots. Argh, lighting!
Thank you! I will put that in the post :)
Hi Nathrien, thanks for the honesty about the screenshots.
DeleteI added another picture of just the outfit, so you can hopefully see the colors and such of the outfit in better lighting!
Thanks,
-Mak
You're welcome :) And yes, that chest piece has the same skin as the T5 medium tailor recipe, Elven Campaigner's Armour. I actually am using that in an upcoming outfit.
Delete