Of Sparks and Color - Anniversary Special
I want to start off this post by inviting you to join the kinship Rangers of the West on the Gladden server for the first official Spring Celebration! Details are here!

Like usual, for me, this outfit started off in my mind inspired completely by one piece of the outfit I picked up: the shoulder guards. I found a pair of super awesome shoulder guards in the Auction Hall, and I couldn't resist purchasing them. They boasted a unique shape and style, with reds, oranges, and yellows striped throughout, and all in all, they were a total eye-catcher. The shoulders reminded me of the Anniversary festival, which is taking place right now ingame, and the fireworks that are a large part of the festival.
The second piece that I chose was the backpack, which is red, and has tons of fireworks sticking out of it. It is something that Makaia doesn't really enjoy very much, though, because she's worried the backpack will catch her hair on fire.Keeping in mind that no one likes fireworks blowing up in their face, a mask was much needed.
The new cosmetic robe dyed VERY nicely, and with the yellows and oranges in it, I thought it was a good chest piece. I finished the outfit up with a very simple pair of gloves and shoes, as to not detract from the different main pieces of the outfit.
Head: Firework Launcher's Face Guard (red dye) Anniversary festival reward
Shoulders: Resplendent Fated Shoulder Pads of Lothlorien (crimson dye)* crafted, light armour
Back: Spark-maker's Pack (red dye) Anniversary festival reward
Chest: Reveller's Robe of the Odogil (crimson dye) Anniversary festival reward
Hands: Greater Resolute Gloves of Tactics (crimson dye) crafted, light dye
Feet: Scale Shoes of Vigour (red dye) crafted, light dye
*shares similar appearance to Ceremonial Noriel's Folly, available in Lalia's Market.




Comments
Post a Comment