SPECIAL - Lalia's Market personalized outfit ideas

Everyone has those days when they are bored and have too much time on their hands. Two days ago, that was the situation I was in. I was logged in on Makaia, and was looking through Lalia's Market, and did what I've done many times before: style outfits (that I cannot afford) with all the assorted pieces throughout the market. But then I thought to myself, "why in the world am I making these outfits, but doing nothing with them?". So, I decided to share with you guys three outfits I made.

 The first outfit, shown above, is a little outfit I'm calling "Keeper of Stones". It is mainly inspired by the rune-keeper class (a class which I don't have.. sad, I know). The shoulder guards flowed so nicely into the robe, and I loved the simplicity of the outfit. The shoes were simple on purpose, to draw attention to the amazing robe, shoulders, and headpiece.

Keeper of Stones:
Head: Ceremonial Rune-keepers Hat (indigo dye)
Shoulders: Ceremonial Noriel’s Folly (indigo dye)
Chest: Ceremonial Robe of the Lady’s Foresight
Feet: Ceremonial Disused Shoes of the Dunland Soothsayer (white dye)

I realize now that I completely forgot to write down which rune-keeper's satchel I used, I apologize for that! 
 This second outfit is my favorite, I think, and I'm calling it "Lady of Rohan". To me, this seems a little bit like something Eowyn, or another royal lady of Edoras, would wear around the city. Every usable slot except for pants are full, and I tried to pair the greens and gold trim together. Notice all the gold trim on the hauberk, hands, the bit of gold detailing on the shoulders, the gold trim in the cape, and the gold on the back of the boots. There is also a little bit of violet on the shoulder guards that match the violet in the cape.

Lady of Rohan:
Head: Ceremonial Circlet of Restoration (dark green dye)
Back: Ceremonial Defender’s Cloak (dark green dye)
Shoulders: Ceremonial Shoulder’s of the Mighty Verse 
Chest: Ceremonial Jacket of the Unseen (dark green dye)
Hands:Ceremonial Gloves of the Tireless Sentinel (dark green dye)
Feet: Ceremonial Potent Battle Boots of the Mark (dark green dye)
This final outfit is, as shown, more of a battle outfit, that I am calling "Warrior of Sun and Stars". A cape is omitted because, for one, a cape is very insensible in battle, and I couldn't find a good cape to match the outfit. Not much pairing was done for this one, but I like how in the boots, there was a tiny bit of gold (or maybe yellow?) to match the gold breastplate. There is both matte and shiny shades of black on the boots, shoulder guards, and helm, and I do like how it flows together.

Warrior of Sun and Stars:
Head: Ceremonial Helm of the Leghathel (black dye)
Shoulders: Ceremonial Shoulder-guards of the Porbad (black dye)
Chest: Ceremonial Breastplate of the Shining Blades (black dye)
Legs: Ceremonial Leggings of the Shining Blades (black dye)
Hands: Ceremonial Shield-master’s Gauntlets (black dye)
Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Gambler (black dye)

As of April 1, 2014, all these pieces were available in Lalia's Market in Bree-town. They are all sold as separate pieces, and cost 15-20 mithril coins each. 

I hope you enjoyed this different style of outfit post, and I am going to be posting a "real" outfit next week! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Spring in the Sutcrofts