Well to Do
The idea behind this outfit is a rich townsperson, someone who has money to spare, and time to give. In the words of my brother, "the outfit looks like it is for someone who is going to trade stocks".
For the female version of the outfit, I chose the dress, as when dyed white, it turned into a rich grey color, and didn't look too wintry. The shoulder guards added a very expensive feel to the outfit, and I finished off with a fancy and regal circlet.
I've considered doing a male/female outfit for sometime now, but it has taken me quite sometime to find pieces that complimented one another while staying true to the suggested gender.
I finally decided that two Extravagant pieces from a Yule festival quest line would work perfectly, along with the Gwir-palvais shoulders.
Woman
Head: Winged Circlet (white dye)
Shoulders: Gwir-palvais (grey dye)
Chest: Frostbluff Dress of Thanks (white dye)
Man
Head: Extravagant Festival Hat (white dye)
Shoulders: Gwir-palvais (grey dye)
Chest: Frostbluff Robe of Thanks (white dye)
Feet: Elven Leather Boots of Fleetness (grey dye) world loot






Comments
Post a Comment