Winds of Frost
It has been quite sometime, two and a half months to be exact, since I last posted. There have been a lot of contributing factors as to why I haven't posted, but the main reasons why were 1. I mentally needed a break. 2. I haven't had much inspiration lately.
I feel like I should only be posting outfits that are worthy of recognition, and if I kept cranking out weekly outfits, they wouldn't be the high quality that I expect from myself.
In the month of December, I decided to do something I had never done before: purchase a quest pack. You might be curious why I never purchased one before, but it was mainly a money and commitment issue.
With the purchase of the Quad Expansion pack, the amount of gorgeous cosmetic pieces I gain access to is immense. I am very happy with the pieces I have been able to add to my cosmetic library.
As for the outfit, it was inspired by Frostbluff. Frostbluff is the home of my absolute favorite festival in-game, and I wanted to do one that drew from the surroundings and the landscape. With the primary shades of the outfit being white and silver, I made sure to incorporate hints of brown and black, that pull out the colors of the stone, trees, and rocks in Winterhome and the surrounding landscape.
As I was questing in and about Winterhome today, a lovely player came up to me and complimented the outfit, saying that to them, it reminded them of something you would great royalty in. I never thought of the outfit in that manner before, but after it was mentioned, I do feel as if that could be true.
Head: Tactical Eastemnet Assault Circlet (grey dye)
Shoulders: Westemnet Assault SHoulderpads of Tactics
Chest: Noble's Woolen Robe
Hands: Warrior's Buckled Gauntlets
Feet: Delver of Nar-khelab (grey dye)






That robe is one of my three favorites. It dyes all colors wonderfully without ever masking the delicate and ornamental embroidery. Also, I love how you've drawn your inspiration from the landscape. I often find it a refreshing approach whenever I search for inspiration. Whites and stone greys? That's definitely Frostbluff :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, it's one of my favorites as well. Thank you very much!
ReplyDelete