Walks with Trees


I had an idea for an outfit that was brown and woody, but gave off the feel of being fit for a lore-master, someone who loves the trees and nature in general.

I had also been having an itch to use the cape for sometime now, but I couldn't find pieces and an outfit to pair it with.

It turns out the outfit idea, one with trees, and the cape, went well together.

I started off the with the robe. I wanted to work with it, even with the intricacy of the design inlaid into the fabric, it was also simple enough.

I finally realized the cape would work well with the robe, as they were both flowy, had blues and yellows, and both had some runes and inscriptions on them.

The circlet worked perfectly, as it had leaves in it, and gave the impression it was made out of woven twigs. I want to thank Nathrien over at Material Middle-earth for gifting it to me! I finished off with the shoulder guards, and even though they are of a larger, more structured look, they seem to have straw or dried grass woven in.


Head: Harvest Brew Circlet (walnut brown dye)
Shoulders; Pathfinder's Shoulders (walnut brown dye)*
Back: Supple Eastemnet Cloak of Vitality (walnut brown dye)
Chest: Robe of the Stone-student (walnut brown dye)*

*both items are available in a cosmetic version from the Cosmetic Skirmish camp barterer.


Comments

  1. Wonderful combination of the robe and cloak, clearly something I never considered in the four years I've been playing. This outfit does make me think not only of trees, but of mountains and stone. You could even travel the depths of Moria by disabling the circlet and blend in perfectly. And when you emerge from the long and dark deeps of the dwarven realm, you can re-enable it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for the incredibly delayed reply :)

      Thank you! I adore the cloak, and the robe has a unique skin, and they went well together, I think.

      Now that you mention it, it does have a very dwarvish feel to it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Winds of Frost