The Colors of Spring
![]() |
| Makaia decided that the best time to blink was right when I was taking the headshot. Thanks Mak. |
But one thing I realized was that it's always springtime in Lorien! There is always sunshine and beautiful colored trees and beauty all around.
Last week Turbine was giving away a wonderful coupon code for one free cosmetic piece from the LOTRO store of your choice, and I sprung upon that opportunity very quickly. After a good hour or so of looking through all the cosmetics available, re-looking through them, and asking kin mates which one they suggested, I finally decided upon the Cloak of the Dove.
It is a beautiful, airy like cloak that is so perfect for any elf - or any race for that matter. I took the opportunity of having a lovely cloak to pick out a dress, after a kin mate told me I didn't wear enough dresses.
The lovely dress that I finally decided upon is available from the Thorin's Gate kin reputation barter, and it absolutely beautiful! It has purples and yellows and blues, and paired with a rose dye, it is so lovely. As a helmet obviously would not have worked with a gown and flowy cloak, I decided some flowers would be the perfect touch.
Head: White Rose Circlet (rose dye) - (I think it is) Spring Festival barter
Back: Cloak of the Dove (rose dye) - LOTRO store
Chest: Long-sleeved Dwarf-make Dress (rose dye) - Thorin's Hall reputation barter
I decided to include the photo above as a little thank you to Makaia's adopted mother Lissamay for always porting me around and standing guard while I take screenshots. I am not level cap, and Liss being there to two shot a deer that is still red to me makes it a lot easier to take screenshots without almost dying :) Thanks, Liss.






Comments
Post a Comment