Esquire of Rohan
I would quickly like to mention that LOTRO is offering a very lovely coupon this week, a coupon for one free Store Exclusive cosmetic: 1 Free Store Exclusive Cosmetic
Use Coupon Code FINE7 1/Account
I finally decided to post a cosmetic outfit featuring my favorite little hobbit minstrel alt! I absolutely adore this adorable hauberk, and I would like to state that almost anyone of any level can acquire this adorable cosmetic outfit!
Even though Car is not a hunter, I still feel like the quiver is such a cute little addition. I also absolutely adore the boots - Hobbit's feet are so tiny!
head: Fine Elven Circlet
Back: Fancy Quiver (gold dye)
chest: Scout's Hauberk (gold dye)
feet: Soft Stitched Boots (gold dye)
Use Coupon Code FINE7 1/Account
I finally decided to post a cosmetic outfit featuring my favorite little hobbit minstrel alt! I absolutely adore this adorable hauberk, and I would like to state that almost anyone of any level can acquire this adorable cosmetic outfit!
Even though Car is not a hunter, I still feel like the quiver is such a cute little addition. I also absolutely adore the boots - Hobbit's feet are so tiny!
head: Fine Elven Circlet
Back: Fancy Quiver (gold dye)
chest: Scout's Hauberk (gold dye)
feet: Soft Stitched Boots (gold dye)





Comments
Post a Comment