Spring in the Sutcrofts
Being below level cap definitely has its drawbacks, not being able to actually feel safe in higher level areas, not having access to all cosmetic pieces, and many more, but I have found that even being in the mid-60's level wise, I can get access to almost all of the things I could get at level cap, including journeying into Rohan... and almost western Rohan.
I started looking around Middle-earth for a proper place for this outfit, one that would compliment the outfit with overpowering it, but nothing seemed to work. The Shire had too many flowers, and all places that were white had snow. So, I was about to give up on this outfit. But, Mak's adopted mother (and part-time travel agent and pilot), brought me down to Rohan, and right there, in Rohan, was the perfect scenery. It's been two days since I took these screenshots, and I haven't left Snowbourn. All's well.
As it is coming into summer time, this season also means wedding time, and the thought of the white gowns and flowers of weddings inspired this outfit.
Both the gown and the cloak feature white, with a tiny bit of gold, and gorgeous soft fabric.
After the main two pieces, it seemed quite simple: add flowers. Thus, I added a held flower, and a very flowery circlet.
![]() |
| Knocking on doors. Or perhaps poking doors. |
![]() |
| Running on walls was something we all did as a child... I suppose every elf has a child in them somewhere |
Head: Simbelmyne Circlet - Spring festival barter
Back: Cloak of the Dove (white dye) - LOTRO store exclusive
Chest: White Ceremonial Dress - Summer festival barter
Held: Foxglove - Volume III epic quest reward (acquired in the Auction Hall)





Now that's an outfit that brings back memories :) My champion wore that same dress and cloak years ago, though I used a different circlet and I think one of the T5 Tailor shoulder pads. I wish I could remember the exact pieces!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done!
Wow! That's crazy about the similarities!
DeleteAnd thank you very much! :)
The one where you are knocking on doors looks like your are picking that flower lol.
ReplyDeleteI actually did use the poke emote.. it was the closest I could find to a knock one.
DeleteDid you see what I called Liss? Mak's part-time travel agent and pilot, hehe.