Crafted Sets with Cosmetic Value: Part 2

It has been quite sometime (since last year actually) that I made my last "Crafted Sets with Cosmetic Value" post, but it seemed about time I re-visited that subject. 

I have recently been quite in love with the whole Elvish cosmetic look, and this set is perfectly Elvish. Soft lines, tons of leaf patterns... it is all there. 
 Starting from the top of the outfit down, lets start with the shoulder guards. They are of simple design, but have a arrow like pattern on them, with other bits of gold laced throughout.

The chest-piece is lovely in design, highlighting a simple v-neck cut, and more gold banding.

 The gloves and leggings follow the general simple and pretty design, soft curves with gold highlighting. I really like the leggings, due to the fact of how the design is. They have a skirt like overlay over the tighter thigh and calf area, which has different shapes of gold.

My boot obsession is literally never ending, and I love this style of boot. It is so very interesting, with the curvy design, but also with the two tone part on the toe.

 All in all, this crafted sets holds many different pieces that would do very well paired with an elvish outfit of any style.

Superior Scout's Set: tier 6 medium armour (level 54)
Head: Superior Scout's Helm
Shoulders: Superior Scout's Shoulder Guards
Chest: Superior Scout's Armour
Hands: Superior Scout's Gloves
Legs: Superior Scout's Leggings
Feet: Superior Scout's Boots

including the helmet for visual purposes... though I don't like helmets. I've almost considered changing my blog title to No Helmets Allowed because of that fact :P

Comments

  1. Crafted sets were a great way for me to work my way into outfitting. It's often difficult for something to go wrong when doing that. I doubt the T6 tailor and metalsmith gear could ever lose their value. It's at this point the elven-style cosmetics come into their own, moving away from the swirling, multicolored patterns found in earlier tiers and at the Rivendell vendors, and adopting both the golden leaves and delicate curves we've all come to know.

    By the way, my hunter once wore that set you're modeling, minus the helmet, but it was all dyed rose! Now THAT was a "stealthy" sight to behold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crafted pieces hold such value, and for the most part they dye really well. Elvin designs are and probably always will be my favorite :)

      Delete
  2. love the accentuated waistline of this Outfit. i found it a pity the Gold edging does not dye. my Hunter has this Outfit on ever since the 50's LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Winds of Frost