Traveler of the Southern Lands
A very exciting thing has happened in my career as a cosmetic blogger: I finally purchased Wardrobe after a very long time. Quite a while ago, I started picking up pieces that were way above my level, and began to dye them and leave them in my vault, waiting for the day that I got shared wardrobe and could actually wear them in game.
I felt like I needed a special location to mark this special occasion, so I headed down to an area I had only traveled through once (and that was during Taking the Hobbits to Isengard, so we didn't stop): Galtrev, and the surrounding areas of Dunland.
In my mind, Dunland is the start of Rohan, on the very outskirts, and has a bit of a Rohan-y feel. So, since my outfit is supposed to show a traveler, it required components of a traveler: shoulder guards or a cloak that could keep their shoulders and neck warm, functional boots and gloves, for both snow and heat, and a hauberk. And who doesn't love green dye?
I felt like I needed a special location to mark this special occasion, so I headed down to an area I had only traveled through once (and that was during Taking the Hobbits to Isengard, so we didn't stop): Galtrev, and the surrounding areas of Dunland.
In my mind, Dunland is the start of Rohan, on the very outskirts, and has a bit of a Rohan-y feel. So, since my outfit is supposed to show a traveler, it required components of a traveler: shoulder guards or a cloak that could keep their shoulders and neck warm, functional boots and gloves, for both snow and heat, and a hauberk. And who doesn't love green dye?
![]() |
| This is added to show the alternative way you could do this outfit: a cloak and no shoulder guards. |
![]() |
| Hobbit emotes make me happy :D |
![]() |
| Thanks to Lissamay for adventuring with me while I took screenies - and darn those crebain that kept spawning while we were trying to take a screenie xD |
Head: Circlet of Adamant (forest green) – Auction Hall or
LOTRO store
Shoulders: Defensive Eastemnet Combat Pauldrons (forest
green) – medium crafted tier 8
Chest: Lesser Valourous Hauberk of Finesse (rivendell green)
– Auction Hall (I believe this is a world drop)
Hands: Vibrant Calenard War Gauntlets (rivendell green) –
heavy crafted tier 7
Feet: Agile Eastemnet Combat Boots (forest green) – medium crafted
tier 8
Optional: Supple Westemnet Cloak of Wisdom (Rivendell green)
– light crafted tier 9*
*I suggest using either the cloak OR the shoulder guards, as
I experienced loads of cutting and awkwardness between both pieces.







Congratulations on getting your first wardrobe spaces! You're definitely going to discover your outfit possibilities are now infinite. I'm looking forward to seeing your future creations!
ReplyDeleteAnd this a lovely outfit too! A welcome symphony of greens :)
Thank you so much! I am very excited to see how this helps my outfits grow and improve! :)
DeleteThank you very much! Any shade of green is my favorite color of dye, so whenever I get the chance to use it, I spring upon it :)