Light-catcher
I have been recently spending more time than I should in the auction hall spending all the gold that I worked so hard to save. I had decided I wanted to make my next outfit featuring another gorgeous gown, but I was having such a hard time finding a cloak.
Both Lissamay and I spent quite a while on different occasions looking for capes, and I finally came across a cloak I had never seen before. The cloak is beautifully tiered in the back, and is shades of pink and purple, with little bits of yellow laced throughout.
Despite the fact that this cosmetic blog has only been up and running for a little while, I have quickly learned how hard it can be to work with dresses. They are an incredible and gorgeous piece, but can be an awkward piece to work with and work around. I have found that a simple headpiece, and maybe some pretty shoulderguards make the outfit less awkward.
Head: Fine Elven Circlet
Shoulders: Potent Resolut Shoulderpads of Fate (purple dye)
Back: Cloak of the Northern Lights (purple dye)
Chest: Extravagant Festival Dress (purple dye)
I decided to add this as a true way you can see the outfit and cape in good lighting. Despite how beautiful the screenshots are, it can sometimes be hard to capture the true beauty of the outfit :)






Beautiful outfit, Makaia : )
ReplyDeleteI only wish that cloak were easier to use! I've rarely seen it used in-game and even in the blogging community I've only seen it once. It's got some beautiful colors, but I've found it incredibly difficult to work outside the white/gold/burgundy gradient. I wasn't expecting the purple to work so nicely here!