Warden of Rohan
The first thing I would like to talk about is the absolutely magnificent helmet. This helmet is available from the LOTRO store for turbine points, but I definitely think it is worth all the points you spend. The lovely horsehair like top fluff is such a staple piece of the Rohirric armour, and I seriously just love everything Rohan related :)
![]() |
| the castles in Evendim are so lovely! |
![]() |
| saluting... what, I'm not sure. |
The gauntlets in this set are just so wonderful - one of the parts I love about this outfit. I also love how they also have a bit of orange tones - along with the boots!
Even though this character is a warden, I think the warden's pack is a great pack to pair with many outfits, but I think it looks especially good with this outfit (I apologize that I wasn't able to get a good screenshot featuring the warden's pack - I was quite rushed for time to take these screenshots).

Head: Helm of Rohan (black dye) LOTRO store
Shoulders: Razorguard Pauldrons (black dye) LOTRO store*
Back: Warden's Pack (black dye) Bree-land outfitter
Chest: Hauberk of Rhun (black dye) LOTRO store
Hands: Treated Steel Gauntlets (black dye)
Legs: n/a
Feet: Elegent Leather Boots (black dye)
*shares similar appearance with the crafter tier 5 Elven Soldier's Shoulder Guards




Comments
Post a Comment