Greenfields

and the headshot :)
 This lovely set came about because of a few pieces, but more importantly, the Rivendell Green dye that a lovely kinmate made for me.
spinning
Thanks to Hymne of Cosmetic LOTRO for telling what the name of the emote was above. The spin emote has made me very excited for quite awhile.

pointing at some invisible thing, no, wait, that's a boar.
The story: After I became kin with the Mathom Society, I hurried to the faction representatives in Michel Delving to purchase the steed. As I was looking through the pieces available for purchase from the same faction vendor, I came across the hauberk of the Shirriff, and absolutely fell in love with how the design and color captured the essence of the Shire. 

Later, after the Summer festival, I was going through my cosmetics in my vault as I do quite often, and I came across a cloak I had picked up during that festival. I tried it on, and found that it might match quite well with the Shirriff's Hauberk if I dyed it Rivendell green. 

Makaia glances at the boar, and faints dead away.
The wonderful cap, gloves, and scarf I acquired last year during the Yule festival. The boots I picked up from the Bree-town outfitter, and I liked the way that they brought out the bit of brown in the hauberk.

Shire sunlight.





















Head: Extravagant Festival Cap (Yule festival), Rivendell green dye
Shoulders: Yule Scarf (Yule festival), Rivendell green dey
Back: Summerdays cloak (Summer festival), Rivendell green dye
Chest: Shirriff's Hauberk (Mathom society kin cosmetic), Rivendell green dye
Gloves: Leather Gloves of Might, Rivendell green dye
Pants: N/A
Boots: Glossy Leather Boots (outfitter), Rivendell green dye

Quick note: I would like to apologize for the grainy texture of the 3rd screenshot! I cropped it, and when I imported it to blogger to post it, it was suddenly grainy. I'm not sure why!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Winds of Frost