A Change in Posting
Recently, I have felt very uninspired when it comes to creating outfits. My inspiration level is not where it used to be, and obviously that effects the quality of the outfits I am creating and posting. I don't want to post outfits that are only made with 50% effort.
For this reason, I have chosen to take myself off a weekly posting schedule, and go back to a schedule of posting whenever I have an outfit that I feel is worthy of posting on my blog. This might mean I only post two outfits in a month, or I might post eight; it just all depends on my inspiration level and the quality of the outfits I make.
Thank you for supporting my blog and viewing my outfits.
Makaia Seirika of Mirkwood
the Gladden server
For this reason, I have chosen to take myself off a weekly posting schedule, and go back to a schedule of posting whenever I have an outfit that I feel is worthy of posting on my blog. This might mean I only post two outfits in a month, or I might post eight; it just all depends on my inspiration level and the quality of the outfits I make.
Thank you for supporting my blog and viewing my outfits.
Makaia Seirika of Mirkwood
the Gladden server
Comments
Post a Comment