Moria Scout

I was looking through the loot, deleting some, looting some. I tried on all the gear pieces that were in there, and I ended finding an AMAZING pair of shoulder pads!
the 2nd annual headshot
This outfit, for some reason, reminded me of the Mines of Moria. The backpack, for one, was a prospector's pack, and there is so much ore in Moria. (My favorite place for my tier at the moment.)

*trying to be a hunter*
Combat shots are so hard to take...

Ah, Mak actually looks like a guardian in this pose!
Thankfully, I was pulling things that wouldn't usually attack you, so not very much health for those guys. (Also, I'm in love with my shield on a side note.)

cheering, and Makaia's ugly goat
I may not love the goat very much, but I actually thought that this outfit goes pretty well with the Thorin's Hall rep goat.

boom, bang, firepower!

Pose is definietly one of my favorite emotes.

(Click on the photos to make them larger.)







Head: Fine Elven Circlet (lootbox, undyeable)
Shoulders: Dwarf Cloth Shoulder Pads of Determination (world loot), black dye
Back: Sturdy Prospector's Pack (outfitter), black dye
Chest: Forester's Hauberk (outfitter), black dye
Hands: N/A 
Legs: N/A 
Feet: Leather Boots (outfitter), black dye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleak as Winter - Region Series Part V

Dragon Scale

Spring in the Sutcrofts