Crafted Sets with Cosmetic Value: Part 3
I have started to realize how enjoyable the two earlier cosmetic value posts have been, and I have decided to continue the series with some of my absolute favorite cosmetics: one of the Rohan crafted sets.
A little while ago, I decided to create a character on Landroval for the sole purpose of learning how to role-play. She is a race of man hailing from Rohan, specifically Snowbourn, and she loves animals, and is for that reason a lore-master. I've so far loved the community on Landroval, and I am really excited to experience more of it (and tons of it at Weatherstock on Saturday!)
The gauntlets seem to follow the helm a bit - with long lines and a bit of green, but they stay quite simple.
Finally, the boots are absolutely lovely. They contain a very round above-the-knee area, with umber striping throughout the silver, and finish off with a long calf piece.
Combative Eastemnet Battle Set
tier 8 heavy armour (level 80)
Head: Combative Eastemnet Battle Helm
Shoudlers: Combative Eastemnet Battle Pauldrons
Chest: Combative Eastemnet Battle Armour
Hands: Combative Eastemnet Battle Gauntlets
Legs: Combative Eastemnet Battle Leggings
Feet: Combative Eastemnet Battle Boots
I don't think I would have ever shown this cosmetic set on this specific character, except for the kindness that was shown on someone who I consider my role-play mentor, and he offered to craft me this set.
This set features loads of really interesting details, starting from the helm all the way to the boots. The helmet features incredible detailing, from subtle wings on the sides, to an arrowhead shaped emblem on the front. The base color for this whole set is umber, and the helm also features a bit of a very light green.
The shoulder guards are quite curved in shape, and very simple in design, and it is that simplicity that draws your eye to the most interesting part of the whole set; the hauberk-like chest piece. It is really interesting how many different parts of the chest piece there are, from the silver chainmail in skirt, to the white stripes in the bodice piece, to finally the umber base laced throughout. The chest piece is so very unique, and I absolutely love that about this particular armour set.
![]() |
| quite possibly one of my favorite screenshots ever.. |
The gauntlets seem to follow the helm a bit - with long lines and a bit of green, but they stay quite simple.
Finally, the boots are absolutely lovely. They contain a very round above-the-knee area, with umber striping throughout the silver, and finish off with a long calf piece.
Combative Eastemnet Battle Set
tier 8 heavy armour (level 80)
Head: Combative Eastemnet Battle Helm
Shoudlers: Combative Eastemnet Battle Pauldrons
Chest: Combative Eastemnet Battle Armour
Hands: Combative Eastemnet Battle Gauntlets
Legs: Combative Eastemnet Battle Leggings
Feet: Combative Eastemnet Battle Boots
![]() |
| had to show a little bit of Nadaia's silly personality |
Very big thanks to Garthain of Landroval for his kindness in crafting this set for me, and his patience in mentoring me in the ways of proper role-play.






Comments
Post a Comment